Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moab, love it.





We went to this museum on our way out of moab and they had some crazy things in there. This Phrehistoric Fish. And below are some crazy squid looking thing...
Dinasour eggs...so cool
~
This picture was taken (if you open the picture above will show you the logs wedged in the crack of the rock) back to what I was saying sorry. I climbed to the FIRST log and I freaked out. It was so steep and intimidating to climb further. If you look the logs go all the way to the top. I couldn't do it right then. Especially when there is a huge group of people watching...and Me not knowing if I could get down. LOL, I turned around and climbed back down. I will go back when I have some better shoes and it is just Matt and I. LOL I WILL GO BACK! The pic below shows where I got to and took the pic and then turned around. Indian writings right next to the "Indian ladder". They were really cool to see.
Some guys house. Below

Such a pretty view!
On our hike up the slots...
My Handsome Man!
Me loving Moab
One of the meeting areas (below, you can see the little men down there on their bikes) at the meet..it was awesome...great job Dad and Andy!
The Colorado river, bear loved!
My good looking dog
Peekin out the window
Good times!~

1 comment:

Mom Moose said...

Cool stuff!! Sure was good to be together! Luv Ya's!!!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones