Sunday, March 15, 2009

We Got Robbed

So I woke up this morning and opened my blinds in our bedroom and I noticed the gate was open and I yelled to Matt cuz that is just so weird. He was closing the gate door and noticed the lawn mower tracks through the gate.
See there is a pic for you..
SO we went and bought a pad lock for our gate...That just sucks someone violated our privacy...And luckily they left the Nicer Mower. But the took the nice weed eater and 3 shovels that We left out from unloading out of my moms car when we got home. Luckily I brought the geodes in or we would have nothing to break open. Anyway. that's a bummer.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Moosman Fam said...

That stinks! I'm glad they didn't take anything more! Did you report it to the police?

Karen said...

I'm sorry :(

Anonymous said...

Did you report it to the police? A similar case happened to our neighbor last year. The thief got caught because his crime was captured on the CCTV placed at our back porch. Luckily, it can capture images meters away and can be zoomed in for a clearer view of the images.

Guy Cheadle

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones