Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 2 Nice and sunny

The Men were fishing the whole time for their Steel head. The were both determined to get a steel head.  

 
Aiden and Viki (Corys wife)  hangin gout getting warm by the fire. 
 
Cory the cook making the breakfast. 
 
Bear is such an amazing dog! Lemme tell you a really quick story. we went on a short hike just off the main road to take pictures of some white tale deers. While we were enjoying ourselves I dropped the keys with out realizing it. about an hour later back at camp I realized I didn't have the keys anymore and knew they were over there where we were taking pictures. Well on the way over there I said a little prayer and when we got to where i remember taking the pics and everything Bear came trotting down the hill with the keys in his mouth. I dropped my jaws and just praised that dog! It was just a miracle he had sniffed out the keys.  Just our little miracle dog. He got a big reward for that one. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones