Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bear is pretty funny when it comes down to me sitting down at the table to get updated on the things I love to update myself on...Like uploading pictures of him...Anyways, He loves to climb up on the chair to get more in your face to remind you to get him out and play some Frisbee.

It was a very nice evening out and I am glad Bear got us out again. We enjoyed throwing the freisbee for him the WHOLE TIME. He Amazes us with his Frisbee loving afare he has with that thing. We seriously have to have him watch us put it away so he knows its over...No more. But when we open the door he is a Frisbee nut!


1 comment:

Marcia said...

Heather - you're the best aunt. Love the pictures of your place, can't wait to see it for reals!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones