Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday the 7th 2009


Matt & I love German Pancakes. We love how they get all puffy. They were yummy with homemade syrup.
The rainbow after the light rain. A pic from the back yard. And yes it is still winter.
Looking towards the sunset in the back yard.
A view from the front. And below a couple before pictures of our place. Once were done remodeling..(no time frame planned) I will post the after.

We Had attempted to make a chocolate cake. A rich chocolate cake. Basically tasted like a brownie with frosting. Anyway, we had fun baking it and decorating the pieces...

Easton Hiding from Amy...LOL (Above)

Jacob "Taping" Amy... as Jacob was saying. I had a great Saturday. Good times.

2 comments:

Mom Moose said...

So much fun!! Sure love my kids & grandkids!!! Thanks for sharing!

Rudd Senior's said...

Heather and Matt...Love your place!!! I swear, re-modeling never stops. Good for you guys!!!! Looks like to much fun for the family!!!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones